This incredibly easy Ninja Foodi Chicken Soup recipe is sure to become a new comforting family favorite. Its so simple to make and you can have a delicious soup on the table in under 30 minutes!
I love a recipe that I can put together for my family that is simple and still full of flavor. And one that I can have ready to eat in under 30 minutes is truly amazing.
Love soup recipes? Check out these 65+ fall comfort soups!
This Ninja Foodi Chicken Soup recipe checks all of the right boxes for a delicious family meal, made easy.
If you’re new to the world of Ninja Foodi, you’ll definitely want to check it out! They are my new favorite kitchen tool! It is truly amazing.
I use mine multiple times in a week. And it has saved me so much extra time.
Looking for more Ninja Foodi recipes? Be sure to check out this post for more inspiration. There’s quite a few delicious recipes that are perfect for beginners to pros! Ninja Foodi Recipes
Ninja Foodi Chicken Soup
- 6 carrots sliced
- 6 stalks of celery sliced
- 1 medium onion thinly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 ½ pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut up into bite size pieces
- 1 cup orzo pasta
- 6 cups of chicken or bone broth
- 2 dried bay leaves
- 2 teaspoons salt
- more salt & pepper to taste
- Add the prepared carrots, celery, onion, garlic, orzo, bay leaves to the cooking pot of the Ninja Foodi.
- Cut up chicken to bite size pieces and add to the top of the vegetables.
- Sprinkle with 2 teaspoons of salt and add 1 ½ cups of chicken or bone broth.
- Install the pressure lid, make sure to set the release valve to the "seal" position. Choose the pressure function and set to high.
- Set the time to 2 minutes and press the start button to begin. The pressure takes about 10 minutes to build.
- When the pressure cooking is complete, allow the pressure to naturally release for 10 minutes. And after the 10 minutes, quick release any remaining pressure by switching the vent release valve to "vent". And then carefully remove the lid.
- Remove the bay leaves and discard.
- Set the Ninja Foodi to sear/sauté and turn the temp to high. Add remaining broth and simmer for just 5 minutes until heated through.
- Use fresh herbs as a garnish if you’d like, but it is totally optional.