This Ninja Foodi Chili Recipe is loaded with flavor and incredibly quick & easy to make. It is low carb / keto friendly and ready in about 30 minutes!
That definitely beats making a chili that needs to simmer for hours before it’s ready.
One thing that I really love about using a Ninja Foodi for this chili recipe, it is incredibly fast to make. And the pressure cooking function makes the steak super tender & delicious.
If you’re looking for a perfect comforting chili recipe made fast, this is one to try!
And it is a great low carb / keto chili recipe!
Ninja Foodi Chili
This recipe uses two types of meat, steak & ground beef. Plus a few seasonings, veggies, and bone broth.
Add a few garnishes like jalapeños, shredded cheddar cheese, and sour cream.
Cilantro and avocados make great additions as well.
To make this Ninja Foodi Chili, start by cutting the steak into small bite size pieces. Brown it in extra virgin olive oil using the sear/sauté function of the Foodi.
Next, add the ground beef to brown. Followed by the onions, bell peppers, and garlic. Then add the tomatoes, tomato paste, seasonings and rest of the ingredients. And simmer for a few minutes.
From here, add the pressure cooker lid to the locking position, switch the vent to seal. And pressure for 10 minutes then quick release pressure.
Ninja Foodi Chili
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb steak
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 medium onion chopped
- 1 medium/large green bell pepper chopped
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups of chicken or bone broth
- Set the Ninja Foodi function to sear / sauté and add olive oil. Meanwhile, cut up the steak into small bite size pieces.
- Add the steak to the Foodi and brown on all sides. While the steak is cooking, start prepping the veggies. Chop the bell peppers and onions, mince the garlic.
- When the steak is browned, add the ground beef and brown. I prefer to use a ground beef that has lower fat content so that I don’t have to drain the grease. Drain any excess grease.
- Next, add the onion, bell pepper and garlic and cook for a few minutes until onions are soft and translucent. While cooking the veggies, prepare the tomatoes by cutting them in half.
- Stir in seasonings, tomato paste, halved cherry tomatoes, and bone broth. Bring to a boil and then switch the Foodi function to pressure.
- Add the pressure cooking lid and switch the vent to seal. Change the time to 10 minutes and select the start button.
- When the pressure cook time is finished, quick release the pressure by switching the valve to vent. When the pressure has been released, carefully remove the lid.
- Serve the chili with your favorite low carb / keto toppings. Jalapeno slices, shredded cheddar cheese, and sour cream are great options.
More Delicious Recipes