This recipe for Ninja Foodi Salmon is slightly crispy and perfectly fork tender. This salmon recipe is quick to make and incredibly flavorful. It also only takes about 12 minutes to air fry!
Ninja Foodi Salmon
After a quick 20-30 minute marinade, the salmon is then air fried in the Ninja Foodi. Or any air fryer of choice!
I’m pretty obsessed with our Ninja Foodi and love the quick & easy meals that I can throw together for my family on busy weeknights.
Salmon Marinade Recipe
Putting together a quick marinade for this salmon recipe really gives it a delicious boost of flavor.
We like ours slightly sweet with honey and use coconut aminos instead of a traditional soy sauce. It gives it a little bit of a salty sweet combination that makes for the perfect salmon.
A few simple things like salt, garlic powder, ginger powder, and honey round out the remaining ingredients.
And all that remains is to toss it gently together with the salmon in a large bowl or large plastic bag for marinating.
Simply let it hang out to marinate in the fridge for about 20-30 minutes before air crisping.
More Salmon Recipes:
Ninja Foodi Salmon Recipe
- Whisk the salt, ginger powder, garlic powder, coconut aminos, and honey until all of the ingredients are well combined and honey is dissolved.
- Using either a large glass bowl or large plastic bag, pour over salmon portions and seal. Allow to marinade for about 20-30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Remove the salmon portions from the marinade and place inside of the air crisp basket of the Ninja Foodi or other air fryer. (see note)
- Set to the Air Crisp function on the Foodi, the temperature to 390 degrees F.
- Air fry for about 10- 12 minutes or until salmon is cooked through. The salmon should be flakey and internal read temperature of 145 degrees.
- Serve & enjoy!