This kale quiche recipe is really delicious and simple to make. Plus, it makes a great way to sneak in fresh greens!
With only a handful of nutritious ingredients, you will have a healthy meal that the whole family will enjoy!
To keep things extra quick and simple (and with less carbs), this kale quiche is crustless! However, if you like the traditional quiche with the crust, just add your favorite pie crust to this dish.
Ingredients for this Kale Quiche
This recipe is incredibly basic and does not require complicated ingredients. Here’s what you’ll need:
- farm fresh eggs
- cheddar cheese
- heavy cream
- sea salt
More Healthy Breakfast Ideas:
How to make this recipe
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees, F. Meanwhile, heat up a skillet and sauté your onions in the butter. Place the cooked onions in a baking dish.
Next, mix the cheddar, eggs, heavy cream, and salt in a large bowl. Fold in the chopped the kale. Then pour the egg mixture into the baking dish over the onions.
Bake for about 30-35 minutes or until the quiche as set. Allow to cool slightly before serving. Enjoy! (see full & printable recipe card below)
More delicious quiche recipes:
Cheddar & Kale Quiche
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 8 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 block cheddar cheese 8 oz
- 1 cup kale chopped
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Shred the cheddar cheese, chop the kale and onion, set aside.
- Over medium heat, warm up a skillet and add the butter. Once the butter has melted, add the chopped onion and sauté until soft and translucent. Add the cooked onions to a 9" deep dish pie pan.
- In a large bowl, add the eggs, shredded cheddar cheese, heavy cream, and salt. Use a whisk and mix until well combined. Fold in the chopped kale to the egg mixture. Pour the egg mixture over the onions in the pie pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350° F oven for 30 minutes or until the quiche has set in the middle. Allow to cool for about 10-15 minutes before slicing. Serve & enjoy!