This is a digital download of the blog & business planner that I use. It contains 16 pages and will help make your life a lot easier! It certainly has helped me stay organized during my blog business journey. I have added pages whenever I’ve thought of a useful tracking tool to help me stay on track. Simply download, print, and place in your planning binder.
The download is yours to keep after purchase so you can print additional copies as you need them.
This download includes:
- Binder Cover Page
- Brainstorming–I use this to jot down random ideas that I have throughout the day.
- To-Do List–Take those items from your brain dump into daily to-do lists.
- Weekly Planner–Sunday-Saturday at a glance view. To jot down your weekly plans.
- Monthly Planner–Blank monthly planner to change out and customize throughout the year.
- Annual Blog Planner–I use this to help me plan out my blog posts for the year.
- Blog Post Planner–I love using this to help me make sure I’m getting all of the important steps when creating and publishing a blog post.
- Social Media Tracking–I track my social media growth with this sheet.
- Facebook Post Weekly Planner–I use this to plan out my Facebook posts and get them scheduled for the week ahead.
- Blog Traffic–This sheet is especially helpful in tracking the sources of my blog traffic, page views, bounce rate and more.
- Affiliate Tracking–Keeps all of my affiliate information stored in one place.
- Coupon Tracking–I keep track of my coupons and promotions on this form.
- Expense Tracking–This form is great for tracking income, expenses and growth.
- Email Sign-Up–I take this form with me whenever going to craft fairs or promotional events.
- Password Tracking–Great tool to use for storing all of your login and password information.
- Pinterest Group Board Tracking– I use this tool for keeping track of which group boards that I’m saving my content to.