Thank you for your interest in guest posting for Boots & Hooves Homestead.
Please read through this list, the rules & requirements, and submit an application. I’m looking forward to hearing your post ideas.
Here is a List of Topics That are Open for Guest Posts:
- General Homesteading & Husbandry
- Farm Animals (cattle, goats, chickens, ducks, etc)
- Gardening & Garden Design
- Natural Living (green, clean, eco friendly)
- Simple Living
- Herbs & Essential Oils – on limited basis!
- Natural Crafting (soaps, salves, etc)
- DIY Projects (how-to build & woodworking, farmhouse & boho home decor)
- Farm Kid Projects & Crafts
- Organization Tools
Please note, at Boots & Hooves Homestead, we try to promote a natural lifestyle. All potential topics need to steer clear of anything that doesn’t support this.
Extremely controversial topics should be avoided.
Rules & Requirements for Guest Posts on Boots & Hooves Homestead:
- All posts & photos must be 100% original and your own. We will not accept anything that belongs to someone else, posted on your site or guest posted elsewhere. And all posts will be checked for plagiarism.
- Posts that has been previously published may not be submitted for guest posting.
- Proficient writing skills are necessary. Please check spelling and grammar before submitting a post.
- Please submit 3-5 potential topics & descriptions for consideration.
- All posts must be between 500-2000 words. Longer posts will be broken down into two posts and published on different dates.
- Photos must be high quality, 720px wide, and each post must contain at least 3 original images.
- Exact content may not be used again (for SEO reasons). However, you may rewrite the post for your site or post a teaser on your site and link to the submitted post.
- 1-2 backlinks to your site will be accepted as long as it is relevant to the post.
- Link backs to your social media are permitted.
- 1-2 affiliate links will be allowed.
- Keyword stuffing is not permitted.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me. Emails can be sent to: Mary@bootsandhooveshomestead.com
After the post is published, it would be helpful if it is shared with your audience.